Monday, May 24, 2010

If you were hosting a dinner party and you could invite any individual throughout history, dead or alive. Which five would you invite and why?

Lets assume for the sake of the answer that each of these people have accepted my invitations to dinner.
Andy Kaufman (January 17, 1949 – May 16, 1984) because I think he is an extraordinary man and I would love to hear the details of his career first hand.
Edith 'Little Edie' Bouvier Beale (November 7, 1917 – January 9, 2002) because there would be nothing like seeing her fashion in the flesh.
Heath Ledger (4 April 1979 – 22 January 2008) because I miss his performing and I would love to pick his brain; why his death happened and what he wanted to do with his promising future.
Richard Leonard 'The Iceman' Kuklinski (April 11, 1935 – March 5, 2006) because all the youtube videos I watch about him can never answer all the questions I have about his "career".
And finally; Frank Sinatra (December 12, 1915 – May 14, 1998) because he could sing after dinner and I could take a totally badass photo of the two of us and pretend like I am in the rat pack.

Ask me anything, within reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment