Saturday, July 10, 2010

why did you hate MLC so much? you were (are) so well liked there and seemed really comfortable.

I never felt MLC was the right fit for me. I really struggled to crack into a friendship group in years 7 and 8 and as a result spent most of those years alone. That wouldn't bother me now, but as a twelve year old I was desperate to belong to a clique.
In year 9 I stayed at the school because of Marshmead (i'm assuming you know what that is because you seem to know about MLC). And by the time year 9 was over I had friends, a best-friend in particular, that kept me at the school through year 10.
When I realised that I wasn't going to achieve the level of success that I wanted to at MLC I decided to move to a much smaller school that nurtured talent in a way that MLC was unable to.
And that is why I left :)

Ask me anything, within reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment