Friday, January 16, 2009

Been a long time.

It has been an eternity, or so it seems. And even though i'm mildly sure no one reads this I still feel rude for not posting. Rude is a shitty word. I feel like I have let myself down.

I would like to now go into an in depth discussion about why it is that I haven't posted since Boxing day. I would like to tell you that the new year has been overwhelming and that the hustle and bustle of life recently has been non-stop. But unfortunately, Jayo has just been slack.

I made no new years resolutions but rather threw 2009 to the wind and decided to take everything a day at a time this year. I lived too much of '08 in my head, worrying about things that I simply couldn't control. And although I want to tell the world and myself that I'll start learning to accept who I am, I don't think I'm ready to stop worrying about what other people think just yet. But, we can only wait and see.

My birthday is nearing and I'm really looking forward to what I have planned.
On the eve of my special day dinner will be served at my favourite Thai restaurant accompanied by Champagne sunrises and hopefully gifts. The group will then head down to the local pub where we will drink and play pool until twelve o'clock when we will all sing 'Happy Birthday' like a pack of hoons.

Report back soon, I hope everyone is doing something drastic with their new year.
Jayo xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. wooo birthday girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaappy birthday :]
    and i'm glad you posted, it's been too long!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dear it's about time! every time i sign into internet explorer one of my little homepage taby thingys is this divine blog. however lately i’ve been rather sad to see nothing new! it was lovely to open up to a brand spanking new blog! i'll be seeing your cheeky grin at said thai restaurant on thursday night!
    love you cutie pie xx h

    ReplyDelete