Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Forever.

It feels like forever since I last posted.
I haven't been able to get on the ol' blog much due to looming exams.

I had a few comments from anon patrons asking me not to perform the dye job.
TOO LATE!

Don't worry though bloggers, it was a wash out one. I'd heard that they don't completely wash out which is true, mine didn't. However my hair is still blonde, just a bit darker.

I do however miss my totally blonde hair. Maybe in the Summer time it will come back a little.


The second photo was from the day I did it, so my hair is a lot lighter now. But I did really like the original colour.

This is a very petty blog on my behalf.
I don't have anything uplifting or soulful to write about at the moment. Exams are definately abusing my wit.

Jayo x.

No comments:

Post a Comment