Saturday, December 13, 2008

Eating Cigarettes.

'I Heard They Eat Cigarettes'.

A genius little Melbourne brand that you may or may not have heard of.

The designs are so versatile and nothing is too pricey, but because they're so exclusive there are only a few places in Melbourne and/or Australia who stock their stuff.

If you live in Melbourne, one shop that stocks the brand is 'Lenko', a shop that is on level 3 of Melbourne Central in the city.

Another shop that stocks these little pieces of heaven is 'Deetmah'. It is located in East Ivanhoe on Lower Heidelberg road.
I have been trying to get my hands on the Intergalactic Planetary Singlet (the white singlet with the planets on it, duhh) for the longest time, however, because this brand sells like Peach Ice Tea on a hot day, no one in Melbourne stocks it anymore.

I have had some really delightful correspondance with the designer of the brand who said he'd try and track me down the singlet. I will be on the edge of my seat until I hear from him!

Kisses -

Jayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment