Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hey big spender!

Started this promising weekend with eighty delicious dollars.
Blew seventy of that dosh on the lace-ups and the jacket on Saturday morn which, in case you're crap at math, left me with ten dollars.
Then, Saturday night, made a solid fifty coin by waitressing at an uptown, pretentious fortieth birthday. When I finished work, got tipsy with the bar staff and a few of the children of the birthday girl.
So Sundyyyyy morn, woke up bright and early and headed down to the Camberwell market. Picked up the custest little brown satchel bag and a wicked red top with studs on it. Way retrrro.
And after that, I grabbed a few rolls of sushi and a can of Diet Coke.
And now, I'm sitting on fifteen dollars.
Somebody give me a job. I am steadily becoming poorer.
Well ye. This was really just a whinge blog.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Jayo xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment