Friday, October 24, 2008

New direction.

I was just in the middle of singing 'Tattoo' by Jordin Sparks for some reason unbeknown to me and realised that the line 'don't look back got a new direction' sounds a lot like 'don't look back i got a nude erection'.
I certainly laughed out loud a little.

On the note of music, I feel compelled to share with everyone that recently I forked out a lazy $200 dollars for a ticket to see Rihanna and Chris Brown perform.
And while we're on the subject of Rihanna, here is a bit of a tale for you blog followers and/or enthusiasts.

This evening while I was jogging on my boyfriend's treadmill a song came on that I assumed was the regular ol' version of Umbrella by Rihanna. A catchy pop song that did pretty well in its time. Probably goes off every Friday night down on Brunswick Street at the local over 35's night.

Anyway, it was actually the VNDLSM remix and by the intro I was already in love with it.
It inspired me to jog that little bit faster, and anything that motivates me to exercise must be top notch.
A totally perfect workout song and when it hits the drop, PERFECTION (I word that I'm noticing slowly but surely that I overuse).

I have really made things easy for you jokers by adding the video/song combination into this post so do me a favour, listen to it and then comment me with your thoughts on the ditty.



Jayo!

1 comment:

  1. Quite simply the worst song I have ever heard. Not only does it cause my ears to bleed as though I'm a woman who's dangling upside down suddenly reaching that time of the month and letting gravity do the rest, it also caused this rather obscure and painful sensation to be more enjoyable than listening to the actual music. This may just be a matter of opinion, but if you honestly believe that the years of New York's sewage system squeezed into the last 3 minutes of my current life created a good song, even reaching the optimal point of perfection who have a severe mental disability that should immediately be examined.
    Goodnight.
    Jaydublyou.

    Ps. I liked it

    ReplyDelete