Sunday, October 26, 2008

I took to LOOKBOOK.

When your wardrobe is letting you down I suggest you take a look at http://lookbook.nu/ because it is just busting with fashion incentives from people all over the world.

A fellow blogging pal got me onto the website and now I can't stop. I'm a lookbook fiend.
I thought I would share a few of my favourite looks with you in case you can't make it to the site.

I love this bitty's blazer and high wasted shorts combo. Shame she lives in Stockholm. I wouldn't mind befriending her and her obviously delicious wardrobe.

Well this photo alone is dishy. Then there are her long long grey socks, her Chanel bag and the cute little dress. Lana here lives in Seattle which is fashionably unfair.

Now this Montréal chum is wearing only the most perfect hat. Her billowed dress and lacey tights make this outfit a match made in heaven.


Her eyes are sheltered from the Californian sun by a cute pair of white framed Ray Ban's and the dishevelled car she's laying on looks so chic.

Her all black outfit screams class and her little hat is much like the one I just got from an Opp Shop for six dollars.

And with that, I sign off.

There are a tonne of other great photos on the site that I suggest you bloggers check out and there are heaps of outfit ideas. Exciting.

Hope the weekend treated everyone spectacularly.
With love, Jayo.

2 comments:

  1. jessio was slightly better..jayo reminds me of mayo..ew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last black one is heinous

    ReplyDelete